AZENTA – GENOMICS SERVICES
AZENTA (Genewiz) is known for reliability and completion of projects with a wide range of complexity levels including repetitive sequences with high or low GC content.
Our 99.9% delivery rate makes our gene synthesis services the top choice for research institutions worldwide.
We provide different genomics solutions
- Cloned DNA
Standard Gene Synthesis and Cloning (PriorityGene) –Gene assembly and Cloning into pUC-57 (Amp/Kan) plasmid or a Custom plasmid of your choice.
Up to 10kbp.
- Oligo Pools with HT Cloning
- Specialized Cloned DNA
- CRISPR gRNA Construct Synthesis: gRNA Synthesis according to your target sequence and Cloning into pUC-57 (Amp/Kan) plasmid or a Custom plasmid of your choice.
- Homology Directed Repair (HDR): Donor Construct and Custom Vector Synthesis
- Synthetic Libraries: Looking to create a gRNA library to screen knock-outs/knock-ins of a variety of genes in one experiment? AZENTA custom synthetic library service can build a custom gRNA library for your high-throughput CRISPR screening needs.
- DNA Libraries:
- Synthetic DNA Libraries (Fragment or Cloned)
- Oligonucleotide Cloned Libraries
- Linear DNA
- dsDNA Synthesis: (FragmentGENE) – double-stranded, linear DNA fragments of 100-3,000 bp, provided in a lyophilized form that can be easily re-suspended, cloned, and screened to identify the correct clone for downstream applications.
- ssDNA Synthesis: ssDNA synthesis service provides up to 10,000 nt’ of full sequence-verified fragments quickly and affordably
- SDM – site directed mutagenesis
- Plasmid DNA Preparation
- Codon Optimization: Azenta codon optimization tool can optimize multiple critical parameters to stabilize DNA fragments and improve gene expression efficiency.
Fast delivery time, lower cost, and greater flexibility
For more information about our gene synthesis services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org