Product: Tryptic soy broth media bags
Ideal for verifying aseptic technique of pharmacists, nurses, or pharmaceutical manufacturing technicians.
Cat No. Cat# IMPU100 ; IMPHVB5
Tryptic Soy Broth is recommended for use as a general purpose medium for the isolation and cultivation of a wide variety of bacteria and fungi. The U.S. Pharmacopeia National Formulary (USP) describes its use for sterility testing.
- Two ports: needle-port and spike-port
- Terminally autoclaved for high sterility assurance
- Quality tested to USP <71> Standards
- Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB) is manufactured in an ISO 13485 Facility
- Growth promotion testing performed on each lot of media
- Hang Notch on the top of the Media Bag™ allows the technician to hang the bag
- Media Bags Cat. no. U100 are packaged in double 2ml zippered bags