Product: Nimbus IVD
Automated NA Extraction & PCR Setup Liquid handling workstation with automated NA extraction and PCR setup MICROLAB Nimbus IVD (Nimbus IVD) is automated pipetting workstations with magnetic bead based nucleic acid extraction and PCR Setup. These provide convenience in your lab work by minimizing hands-on time and its innovative technology delivers high performance and reliability.
Common Features t Automated DNA/RNA extraction and PCR setup t Minimal hands-on-time
No manual pipetting required
Enclosed operation preventing contamination
Easy to manage liquid waste to drain out of instrument by liquid waste system with level sensor
Blood , Serum , Plasma , Cell pellet , Urine , Stool t LBC (liquid based cytology specimen) , Swabs (nasopharyngeal, cervical, vaginal and urethral).
- Handheld barcode scanning
- Built in UV lamp for decontamination of residual DNA/RNA
- Applicable to LIS connection
- Throughput : 1- 46 samples in 2 hrs or less, 72 samples in 3 hrs or less
- Dispensing accuracy (When using 300 μL tip)- 10 μL : 3%, 50 μL : 1.5%, 300 μL : 1%
- 1,041 (W)673 (D)?800 (H) mm
- Weight : 101.4 kg
- Maximum power consumption : 600 W