Klebsiella pneumoniae Resistance
KPC Gene Detection ToolsThe recent and rapid spread of Carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, due to the presence of the carbapenem hydrolyzing b-lactamase KPC enzyme, has been alarming.
Strict measurements and early detection of the KPC gene by routine testing can help controlling their spread during outbreaks and intra/inter-hospital transmission.
Hy KPC detection kits
For standard PCR - Freeze-dried. Detection is made by UV light after gel electrophoresis.
For Real Time PCR - Compatible with most real time PCR instruments
- Sensitive and specific - highly effective at detecting the presence of the KPC gene directly from colonies,
- bacterial DNA or clinical swabs.
- Includes Positive and Internal Controls - for straightforward interpretation of results
- Convenient and simple to use - just add your DNA to a ready-to-use PCR premix tube.
- Fast - results are obtained within 3-4 hours.
- All Included - Each kit contains all reagents needed to perform the assay, positive control and a detailed protocol, including instructions for DNA purification.